Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Happy Birthday Crisis!!!!!!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member sakurazukamori's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Happy Birthday my dearest scanlator mistress...you are one year younger [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] [img]smile.gif[/img] (if it's belated than Happy Belated Birthday) Well.. I'm too far away to present you a birthday gift.. therefore...Mwwahhhh..... ^___________^

  2. #2
    Inactive Member nabbie's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 15th, 2002
    Posts
    3
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Smile

    *hugz and Kisses to crisis* [img]smile.gif[/img] )
    otanjoubi omedatou gozaimasu!!!

  3. #3
    Inactive Member darkillumination's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    5
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Happy Birthday Crisis!

    ^.^ (Ps. Tell me what you want and I'll get it for you.)

    Keep up the good work!

    Love,

    Dark

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Grey_Elf's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    7
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Happy birthday from me too, our scanlation Goddess!!! I m one of the biggest fans here so I wish you all the happiness in this hmmm world. Yea I know it sounds too cliche but....

  5. #5
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ^____^ Wow, thanks everyone! haha...all I want is for people to keep visiting this page and saying nice things abou it. ^^**

    - Crisis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •